Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

Mistivillarr…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

does this have a swiming pool?

Asked by Mistivillarreal, Houston, TX Tue Sep 13, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3061539617--Marble-Glen-Ln…

Answers

4
Hello, Ms. Villarreal,
This home is not active in MLS here in Houston. It could be a foreclosure or an old listing. Call me and let's introduce ourselves. I will be able to help you locate a home and if a pool is important to you we can make that a part of our search criterea. I am a realtor and can help you if you decide to go into bidding for a home at auctions also.

Call me and let's get started. Kathleen (281) 799-4002
In checking out HCAD, I only found one address with those specifics but would not want to post the address until sure. It doenst make sense that it would be in foreclosure since the last sale was in 2005 and it was for right under 100k The starting bid is low, but I bet they would take a flat 80k if you had a cash sale. E-mail me more for specifics, or if you would like me to run comps for you!
I believe the address for this home is 7546 MARBLE GLEN LN, HOUSTON, TX. 77095-1502 Harris County as it is the only one on Marble Glen that matches the description. According to the tax records, it does not have a pool. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions, thank you.
There is no active MLS listing for any property on Marble Glen. You'll notice that there is no house number ... that's intentional. RealTrac is a paid service ... but you can find out the information at no cost. Since the home is in foreclosure, and about to be auctioned off, you can check with the Tax Office for details as to date and time. Please note that the price quoted is an opening bid ... the home won't sell anywhere near that figure. Generally speaking, these properties are sold for cash, as-is-where-is. Most of the individuals who purchase such homes are investors, with sufficient wherewithall to rehabilitate and sell or rent out the property. Auctions are generally not for ultimate consumers or the faint of heart. There are some great homes out there for outstanding prices. Call or e-mail me ... I'll be happy to send you some information.
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon