Property Q&A in Libertyville>Question Details

Scorp38, Home Buyer in Libertyville, IL

does this have a basement? What are the taxes?

Asked by Scorp38, Libertyville, IL Tue Aug 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085833927-15252-W-Oak-Spring…

Answers

4
Hi Scorp

I sold a neighbors house last year and some of those homes are in a 100 year flood plain. That home you asked about was a very strange house on a builders acre, and needed updating. As mentioned, that house is pending close and we wont know what it actually sold for until it closes. If you want any assistance narrowing choices, feel free to contact me. I was raised in Green Oaks, graduated Libertyville HS in 1978 been in the business a long time, and happy to help!

thanks!!

John Walin
Broker
Coldwell Banker
Trulia PRO VIP2

847 276-0120
john.walin@cbexchange.com
Scorp38,

Libertyville is a great place to live. The property does not have a basement and is currently under contract. However, there are plenty of other properties in the area for sale. Would you like me to provide a list of similar homes in Libertyville?

This house is under the attorney review period and is also still contingent on passing the home inspection. If it comes back on the market I can call or email you immediately to let you know it's available. Call, text or email me if you would like me to keep you informed of this specific property.

Randy Schulenburg
Managing Broker
Mortgage 1st Realty, Inc.
224-805-2616

http://www.ActiveRain.com/mmortgage
This property was marked as "A/I" in the MLS back on 6/11/12. That means that there is a contract pending on it. The MLS information indicates that there was no basement. The 2011 real estate taxes are $3,531.29 which includes both senior and homeowner exemptions. If I can help you with any other properties.please feel free to contact me at any time.

Al Aronow
RE/MAX Suburban
That home does not have a basement. But you should be aware that the home went under contract on June 12th. Are you looking for a home in this area of Libertyville? Let us know if we can be of assistance. The Terri and Kieron Team at Remax Suburban 847-557-8535