Property Q&A in Summit>Question Details

Holly Daley, Home Buyer in Summit, NJ

does this apt accept a small dog? thx

Asked by Holly Daley, Summit, NJ Wed Feb 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3039750199--Summit-NJ-07901

Answers

5
Holly,
I think my last answer was lost somehow in Cyberspace. Please contact me on Thursday at 908-419-6847 and we can continue this conversation. Thank you.

Natalie Leighton
Holly,
Please send me an email so we can discuss this in a more private forum. I am at natalie@summithomeseller.com, or call me on Thursday on my cell phone at 908-419-6847. I look forward to hearing from you. I can also suggest other rental listings that you may be interested in.

Natalie
Hi Natalie,

Thanks for your quick reply! Yes, we have a small bichon (10 lbs) and he is neutered and housebroken and am interested if the owner would allow him.

Thank you!
Holly Daley
Hi Holly, It looks promising - there are some restrictions which I will clarify for you. If you would like me to pass along the specifics on this apartment and others, please send me your email so I can respond to you directly.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
Hi Holly,
This complex does accept pets with some restrictions. That is usually the size of the dog, so if yours is small that is probably OK. Would you like me to contact the owner tomorrow to let you know? Please call me on my cell phone at 908-419-6847 if you'd like me to find out for you. I am a realtor who lives and works in Summit, and I'm very familiar with this complex, the units in it are very nice.
Natalie Leighton