Property Q&A in Chino Valley>Question Details

Sue, Home Buyer in Chino Valley, AZ

does the property have a well?

Asked by Sue, Chino Valley, AZ Sun Mar 13, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Hi Sue,
The property does have a well. My clients are the neighbors. I was told the well that is there doesn't seem to produce water. I have been inside this home and it is missing a kitchen and there is a hole in the ceiling where the wood burning stove used to be.
There is a great view from the property, most of the wells in the area produce 2-5 gallons a minute, based on the 2 neighboring properties.
Let me know if you need help with more info.
Web Reference:
I am showing that this property has a well as well. There is good advice below. Definately look into the Buyer's Advisory located at This is an independant resource put out by the Arizona Department of Real Estate. There are many details that need to be looked at when purchasing a property. Make sure that you find a good buyer's agent to assist you. A buyer's agent commission is normally paid by the seller within the sale of the home. There should be no cost to you. I am a buyer's agent. If you have further questions please call me directly.
Yes, this property does have a well. Here is the link to the MLS sheet with info you may want:
You may also like to check out the Arizona Association of Realtors Buyer Advisory: It has all kinds of info for researching a property including a link to the Arizona Department of Water Resources. This is where you can pull a recorded well report.
I would recommend that you hook up with a Realtor, Buyer Agent that can help you find out all about properties and guide you in finding the property that best fits your wants and needs. Many of us that post on Trulia have great buyer’s programs that could work for you. Look for a realtor that will listen to what you want and help you Prosper in reaching your goals.
Web Reference: