Property Q&A in Bridgewater>Question Details

lauriefarro, Home Seller in Bridgewater, NJ

does off the market mean the house has been sold?

Asked by lauriefarro, Bridgewater, NJ Thu Jul 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Bridgewater/sold/2167…

Answers

6
Hi Laurie,
This house was listed last December, and it expired in April of this year. So it is off the market because it did not sell. If you would like me to find out more information about this house for you, please email me or contact me by phone and I can get that information for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Gerald Light
gerry@geraldlight.com
Web Reference: http://www.GeraldLight.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 21, 2011
Hi Laurie,
Again, are a lot of reasons why it is off the market but, if you need more information you can email me.
Laurie,
The pop-up displayed when you click on "off the market" shown on the link you supplied states Trulia definition of this status. There is no reason to believe this property was ever for sale. As described by Trulia definition, everything displayed is from other sources, not a real estate professional. For reliable data on what is and is not for sale you must rely on your local real estate professional. They can provide you access to the local multiple listing service. The service if free and provides actionable information. Just look to the right and click on one of those smiling faces. Your time is of value. Don't waste it chasing vapors.
Hi it could be off the market for a number of reasons contact me and I would be able to help you.
Sometimes a seller will ask their agent to temporarily remove the house from the market in order to do some improvements or repairs. Sometimes this happens after a contract fails due to home inspection issues.
Not Necessarily. The homeowner may have decided to just take the property off the market or the listing may have expired.