Deb Halsey, Real Estate Pro in Greenwich, CT

does anyone know the percentage of ownership versus rentals in the condominium association called The Common in Old Greenwich, CT?

Asked by Deb Halsey, Greenwich, CT Wed Sep 15, 2010

Answers

2
Finding out number of rentals as the agent answered below is correct. Finding out who the HOA President or management company is more time consuming. What I do is go to the MLS and look for an agent with an active listing or one recently sold. There is 1 active listing on the CMLS. Now since Greenwich has it's own listing service there could be more. The agent who has that listing I referred to is Nancy Healy. Phone number is 203-698-1234 and her email is nanheal@aol.com. Cutting corners and saving time, I would suggest you contact her. It appears there are 300 units in the complex and assume you are asking for mortgage purposes. Always trying to work as a team with other Realtors has been my goal. So good luck if you have an interested client.

Candy Lipira
"Your Beacon to Fairfield County Lifestyles"

Candace Lipira, Realtor
Keller Williams Platinum Properties
203-856-8501 cell
203-544-9786 home
candylipira@optonline.net
candylipirahomes.com
That number is in the by-laws.
If you call the President of the HOA or the management company they should be able to give you the answer.
Hannelore