Joey31, Home Buyer in Rehoboth Beach, DE

do you own or lease this property ?

Asked by Joey31, Rehoboth Beach, DE Tue Jul 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3014483184-35994-Jake-Dr-Reho…

Answers

5
Linda Fisher’s answer
This home is for sale, but there is ground rent of $7488 per year. Ground rent is fairly common in this area but there are other options. Please contact me for more information about this home and others at linda.fisher@longandfoster.com or my cell phone 302-598-3687. Have a good night!
If you are asking about 35994 Jake Drive, Rehoboth Beach. This is my listing. If you would like to see this home or are interested in buying a home on land you own I can help you find the right home at the right price. You can contact me at 302-703-7033 or email joannglussich@kw.com. You can also visit my website at beachrealestatebyjoann.com and sign up to search for homes on the MLS
This home is on leased land in Rehoboth Bay Mobile Home Park
Hi Joey31,
This is my listing and I'll be happy to share some info with you. This mobile home community is the only community in the Rehoboth area to have a marina, boat storage, boat ramp, crabbing pier, bayfront pool, 2 tennis courts, basketball court, bayfront playground, natural beauty, dog walking areas, a pond with fountain & on site management. If you owned the land the home would cost 3x this much so the $480 a month (and up) fees are sometimes a much better deal. Not to mention the property taxes are so low it's almost laughable. My site will show you ground rent amounts for all the mobile homes for sale in the area: http://www.CoastalMobiles.com

Let me know when you are coming to town,
Kelly Brown
(302) 227-1033
Yes this home is on leased land. Rehoboth Bay Mobile Home Park. $7488 / annual lot rent currently. Great community with a pool . 5 milea to Rehoboth beach and boardwalk.