Property Q&A in Buena Park>Question Details

alicias, Renter in Buena Park, CA

do you know the average gas and electric, trash bills in this home ?

Asked by alicias, Buena Park, CA Tue Feb 7, 2012

Rent to own option ?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Buena_Park/sold/51528…

Answers

2
I live in BP and my average water trash bill is $80 every other month, my electric bill is usually over $100 and gas is about $60 (more in winter, less in summer). I have a much larger home and a family of 6 so I imagine all of this will be alot less since it is a smaller house and I presume you have a smaller family.

Hope this helps.

Call or text me at (714) 404-7009 if you want to see this property or any others in the area. My email is perrinv64@gmail.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 7, 2012
HI Alicias,

To get more exact information about the trash, I would call the trash company themselves. As for the Gas and electric bill I would call them for the estimate average base rate and compare that with what you are paying.. This all goes by how much you are home and what you use, or how many appliances, computers etc. you have plugged in.. I know between me and my next door neighbor we are different. Our needs are different and the times we are home... They have day time use and I have afternoon - evening use... It is all a guestimate for Gas, electric and water.. For water if you have a patio - plants or small yard.. Trash is a set fee as well as cable.
If you are looking to buy a home your next step would be to get qualified by a lender and there are several to choose from...
Call or email for the additional information and we can talk about what you are looking for and to accomplish

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCVAReaHomes@gmail.com