Danielle, Renter in South Plainfield, NJ

do you have 3bed rooms?

Asked by Danielle, South Plainfield, NJ Tue Jan 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101173695-25-Mayflower-Dr-Bask…

Answers

3
Danielle,
I you are looking to rent a three bedroom townhouse in Basking Ridge or Bedminster there are seven available with a price range of $2,100 to $3,800. All have at least two bathrooms and most have at least a one car garage.

If you have any questions just give me a call, I would be happy to help.
The Hills section of Basking Ridge presently has five townhouses for sale with three bedrooms. The price range from $439,900 to $750,000. All properties have at least 2 1/2 baths and a garage for one or more cars. The Bedminister section of the Hills has three units available starting at $414,000 up to $648,000. All units have three bathrooms but not all have garages.

If you would like more information on the available unites give me a call, I will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Hi Danielle, this is a townhome in The Hills in Basking Ridge - very popular area, and yes, some have three bedrooms and basements. There are also options on the other side of The Hills - the Bedminster side which we could explore.

Please contact me if you would like to consider townhomes in the Basking Ridge area. I know the area well.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results