Duane, Home Buyer in Stephenville, TX

do you have any photos of the inside of this property?

Asked by Duane, Stephenville, TX Thu Jul 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1074996594-24241-El-Pi…

Answers

3
Hi Duane, just so you have some information on the pricing. Most of the low prices will sell higher than they are listed for. The same size unit in the same complex sold in April for more than $170,000. It was highly upgraded so that will account for some of the price. There are condos out there and with some luck you can find them. You can do your search on my web site and it will keep you informed of price changes or new listings. Wishing you the best!
Valorie
Hi Duane, Sorry there are no pictures available. However, I've been inside this unit. I currently have an offer on this property and just heard from the listing agent that another offer has been accepted by the bank. Just so you are aware, I had an over asking price offer, although I cannot tell you exactly what the offer was. The offer accepted is an all cash offer and they will probably close it quickly. I just thought you should be aware, since you're interested in this condo - it is no longer available. Are you only looking in Laguna Niguel? or other towns in the area? Email me with what you are looking for at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com and I'll send you what is currently available. Thanks.
Good afternoon, Duane.

There are only 4 pictures posted on the MLS. It is a tenant occupied short-sale home. If you would like more information feel free to contact me.

Carolynn Santaniello
714.797.3622
carolynn@ocrealtress.com
Web Reference: http://www.OCRealtress.com