Property Q&A in Ramsey>Question Details

bobbi.jo14, Home Buyer in Elk River, MN

do you have any inside pics? is there any mold? any other issues?

Asked by bobbi.jo14, Elk River, MN Wed Aug 8, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064857918-5408-142nd-Ave-NW-…

Answers

2
This property is now pending and something you will run into quite a bit on Trulia. If you would like to directly receive property listings that go straight to your email ASAP (once a property is available) that are both available and unique to your property search let me know. They all get pulled from my MLS and you will get the best property listings from a realtor. Yea we are free to work with too.

There were no pics on the MLS either. I will tell you from the price point and what I saw of the outside you are looking at major deferred maintenance. I don't think Mold (because they usually need to disclose that), but a very ugly home is what I would expect to see at that price.

Happy House Hunting!

~Chris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 8, 2012
Chris gave you all the right information on this property! If you need any more help or you're looking for some more information on a local property, I'd be happy to help! We specialize in distressed real estate and bank owned properties in the Elk River/Ramsey area.