Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Kiera Street…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

do this property mortgage depends on your credit or is it going to be what its listed as?

Asked by Kiera Streeter, Miami, FL Mon Oct 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1084476897-12141-SW-122nd-Mia…

Answers

4
According to the details of the listing you need to be pre-qualified by Bank of America, that doesn't necessarily means that you must complete the financing through them. Have you applied for a mortgage loan with any financial institution or mortgage brokerage business? Approval very much depends on your credit of course.
All mortgage interest rates depend on credit scores, the higher the score the better the rate, that is a fact. Other things also affect rate, like proportion of debt to income.
You need a certified Mortgage Broker to give you a technical and complete answer to all your Mortgage questions, and I am not one. As a home owner who got a few mortgages before, in very simple terms, among other things, your Mortgage might be based on the Listed price, and your Mortgage amount and terms might depend on how much you are putting down, the house is appraised for, and on your credit standings. As a Realtor, I can guide you through the Real Estate process of buying this home. I also know a few Mortgage Brokers who could certainly help you in getting a Mortgage. Please call or text me for details, at 305-205-8912 or email LeoMiamiHomes@gmail.com.

Leonardo da Motta (Leo),
Broker Associate,
GRG Realtors
Miami, Florida
Cell: (305) 205- 8912
Fax: (305) 471-0885
Email: LeoMiamiHomes@gmail.com
Skype: nardinho2010
All you need is to be pre qualify before anything else. Price is what owner wanted for his property.