Property Q&A in East Boston>Question Details

Ashley Tofan…, Renter in East Boston, MA

do the owners live in the building?

Asked by Ashley Tofanelli, East Boston, MA Thu Mar 28, 2013

Is there a washer/dryer hook up?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3107535858-68-Orient-Ave-East-B…

Answers

4
Hi Ashley,

I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Yes and this apartment has an application pending on it. There is a shared washer dryer in the basement.

I think this will rent, but I will know for sure this weekend.

I have a 3 bed with 1,430 square feet of GLA for 1,700 that is beautiful at 87-89 Orient Ave right across the street that is for rent.

There is a washer dryer hook up in the basement there, gas cooking, new windows, new kitchen and bath oil heat, hardwood floors, top floor and available now.
You would have to call the listing agent directly.
I actually spoke to him earlier. I wasn't aware that all of the agents on this site worked separately. I am new to the site. But thank you, I'll call him back.
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013
Sorry, why is this type of info relevant to you?
And next time, a simple yes, no, maybe, or I'm not sure would have been suffice. Who the hell are you to ask what's relevant to me? I'm a potential tenant, and I should be talked to like everyone else.
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013
Well, C.H. Naamad, it is very relevant for your information. I have a young child and if the owners live in the building, that could raise concerns about having them complain about noise, or anything else that a 5 yr old could do, and once I move, I plan on staying there. Nobody needs to be worried about having to move again or be fearful of what the landlord or owners might say because they live there. Now that I unnecessarily explained myself to you. can I have an answer?
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013