Property Q&A in Muskego>Question Details

Mary, Home Buyer in Palmyra, WI

deeded access to lake? pier included?

Asked by Mary, Palmyra, WI Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016913340-W180S6652-Muskego-…

Answers

3
Hi Mary,
I live very near that house in Muskego. I believe that particular neighborhood has two "parks" that you can use to access the lake. They do have piers but you can only tie your boat up for a day or a few hours at a time. You do not get a slip. That house is set up a bit higher so you can probably see the lake from the house. I did look it up on MLS and saw that it is pending. If you are interested, I could find out more information but it looks like you may be a bit too late.

Are you looking for a lake home? If so, feel free to contact me. I live in the Muskego Shores subdivision and I would be happy to help. I do know of a few lake homes that are going up on the market soon. There are a couple other homes with lake access for sale as well.

Thank you and good luck!
Thank you! We are looking for a property on or very near a lake with access; prefer frontage, but has to be the right (low) price of course we are looking for a real deal. We would like a 2-3 bedroom, 1.5-2 bath and rather private. I saw a few lately MLS 1288802 in E Troy, 1277567 for 120K and 1281297 which is foreclosed. Do you mean to say this house is not available or has a pending bid? Thanks for offering, you are so kind. Mary. (mralian777@gmail.com)
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
I would also add to Pat's comment that the recorded deed giving access to the lake be produced by the Seller prior to closing. I've had issues recently with representation from the Seller that there was deeded access to a lake and the deed was never recorded. If a deed is not recorded it's not enforceable.
Hi Mary,

The house that is listed is across the street from Little Muskego Lake--it does not have lake frontage. It does have deeded lake access. This means that there is a vacant lot on the lake which is available for access. They usually do not have piers or places to launch a boat. There is a public boat launch a few blocks away at Idle Isle Park. Let me know if you have additional questions or would like to see it.

Pat