Property Q&A in North Port>Question Details

Deby Toner, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

crazy price on this house,can buy better,move in ready for less

Asked by Deby Toner, North Port, FL Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3065087813--Affinity-Ln-No…

Answers

3
Tammy Hayes’ answer
This house is not listed for sale. If you look in the right corner above the price it says Pre-Foreclosure / Lis Pendens and that it was listed on Trulia 180+ days ago. If you are looking to buy a home then you want to look for properties on Trulia that say For Sale in the upper right corner above the price. I would be happy to send you some listings if you could send me your search criteria. You can also search the local MLS for homes on my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. If I can answer any other questions for you, let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
I knew that,,its been in pre-forclosure for almost a year,,I also have been on the street and seen what the young people did to this house,the inside is pretty bad,the out side looked like a dump,and other homes were bought right next to it for less then $60,000,move in ready,,Ive been watching this house for over a year but cant imagine anyone paying this price
Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013
Deby,

Yes, Trulia and Realty Trac can be confusing. They add homes to their list that are not even for sale, just at the start of the foreclosure process. At this point, the owner could actually stop the process by paying the loan.

Our website has only current, active listings in the reports. You can search homes in North Port and southwest Florida, view them on maps and even search comparable properties that have sold to gauge the market. Take a look: http://northport.suncoasteam.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or send an email.

Jim

James Mulligan
Suncoasteam Realty, LLC
Po Box 380503
Murdock, FL 33938
941-235-7474 Office
sales@suncoasteam.com

Office Location:
4055 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
Web Reference: http://www.suncoasteam.com
This house is not listed for sale. If you look in the right corner above the price it says Pre-Foreclosure / Lis Pendens and that it was listed on Trulia 180+ days ago. If you are looking to buy a home then you want to look for properties on Trulia that say For Sale in the upper right corner above the price. I would be happy to send you some listings if you could send me your search criteria. You can also search the local MLS for homes on my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. If I an answer any other questions for you, let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185