Property Q&A in Trussville>Question Details

Tvearthviews, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

could this be rezoned for a nice plant nursery - no growing/ordering in and catering to higher end clients?

Asked by Tvearthviews, Birmingham, AL Sun Feb 3, 2013

I am in the market for at least 2 acres to begin plant nursery and run landscape company out if it. If so, I would be highly interested in this property.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073778217-6919-Roper-Rd-Trus…

Answers

2
If you want to rezone a property, check with City Hall regarding the master plan for Trussville. That will give you the best idea of what you can and cannot do instead of wasting your time looking at properties. If you a dead set on being within the City Limits of Trussville, do that first. Also, ask the City where properties are located that can fit your specified zoning. At least that will narrow down some of your searches. You can always change zoning, but if it is not in the master plan for Trussville, it will be more and more difficult to accomodate your needs in my opinion. Hope t
I am not sure the process for rezoning n that area. Also it seems most of the land in that parcel is ob the otherside of the lake and not acessable by vehicle from what I can tell. You may email at jaaronsims.re@gmail.com and I can send you land listings that should match your requirements.
Thanks!
Aaron Sims