Senayet, Home Buyer in 55443

could I see some more pictures?

Asked by Senayet, 55443 Wed Jan 30, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Trulia's computers pick information from RealtyTrac. RealtyTrac computers pick up foreclosure lender transactions. Most homes like this won't be on the market for a year or more. The price shown is for one of the liens against the property. If you would like information on homes on the market in your area send an email. You will get listings with all the pictures.
Web Reference:
This property is from Realty Trac. It is a company that monitors foreclosures. For whatever reason Trulia allows them a feed on their website. All they are doing is pulling county records for foreclosure notices and auction dates.

In other words THIS IS NOT A LISTING! It may be one day, but you have no idea when.

If you want to stop wasting your time I can set you up on a MLS search. Most people don't know that Realtors are the only people who have access to the MLS. Otherwise, I have pasted my own property search website for you. It will be a lot more effective than what you currently are using.
I can not see this as being listed in our MLS system at all? My guess is that it is not on the market, but maybe will be? To be honest, I have never seen such a thing on Trulia. If you are looking for a home in this price range, I can send you some things that I know to be on the market-just let me know, but as far as I can tell this property is not one of them. Thanks!