Property Q&A in Hawley>Question Details

Marie, Other/Just Looking in Port Jervis, NY

can yoy tell me if this property has lake rights and if either lake allows jet skis?

Asked by Marie, Port Jervis, NY Thu May 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3010154278-44-Deer-Run-Hawley…

Answers

2
Hi Marie,

Thanks for you interest in 44 Deer Ct. in the Fawn Lake Forest Community. To answer your question, yes, you can use a jet ski on Westcolang Lake. This lot has lake rights to 2 lakes, Westcolang and Fawn Lake. Fawn Lake is a non-power boating lake. This is a great community with a lot of amenties including indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, tennis courts, ball field security and more.

The lot at 44 Deer Ct. is already perced and ready to build. The seller just reduced the price and is looking to sell this lot quickly so if you are interested, make him an offer. And if you would like to see this property I would be happy to schedule a showing for you. Good luck and I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Yes, you have rights to both Lake Westcolang (motorboat lake, jet skis allowed) and Fawn Lake (non motorboat). Fawn Lake Forest is a lovely community with many nice amenities. I've linked to an overview of the community on my website below. Let me know if you have any other questions!