Property Q&A in Murfreesboro>Question Details

Chris, Home Buyer in Murfreesboro, TN

can you tell me, from whom, I would buy this house. There are no agents listed. I can not seem to find the owner. I would like to buy this house.

Asked by Chris, Murfreesboro, TN Sat Jan 2, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Tennessee/Murfreesboro/sold/1295…

Answers

2
Hi Chris!

There are many homes similar to this in this market. I am an Expert in Foreclosures and Short Sales, and will be glad to explain how these work to you! Just give me a call today on my cell and we'll chat! (Yes I work on Sundays!) Jeramie Taber Broker\Owner, Exit Realty Bob Lamb and Assoc. 615-533-8323
Chris, the listing on this house expired. The house was listed as a Short Sale by Keller Williams but does not show up as an active listing. If you are interested in knowing more about the house, I would be glad to research it and try to get an answer for you.
Richard Harvey, Broker/Owner for Priority Partners Realty, Murfreesboro, TN 615-585-8081