Property Q&A in Saugus>Question Details

susan dalles…, Home Buyer in West Lynn, MA

can you tell me any details on this address, or can I look at it in person.?

Asked by susan dallesandro, West Lynn, MA Thu Jun 7, 2012

interested in buying, cash buyer, only saugus area preferred.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3083273306--Essex-St-D6-Sa…

Answers

2
David is correct. These listings can some times be confusing and they lead people to believe that there are homes on the market that are not yet for sale. Some times the foreclosure process is halted due to payment of the mortgage, a refinance or restructure, or someone just getting their act together. I would suggest finding a buyers agent to work with you to ensure that you are on top of the market.

I am a local Saugus Realtor, as I live and work in Saugus. I just purchased an investment property in Saugus as well. Find an agent that works for you and has a great track record. I would love to help you in any way. I can be reached via my contact info below. That being said, I have worked with David, and he is great as well.

Best of luck to you.
Talisa Rafferty
talisa.rafferty@ziprealty.com
Hi Suzy and thanks for posting your questions. Both properties you referenced that you saw on Trulia are still what is considered to be in pre-foreclosure and not yet being marketed by the banks. Often any listing that says "Provided by: Realty Trac" and does not list the full address are ones that are not yet available for sale but may be on the horizon soon assuming the foreclosure process is completed by the foreclosing lender. There are however many bank-owned foreclosure properties in the Saugus area (both single family and condos) that are available to see and bid on currently. There are also a number of short sales, estate sales, and other distressed sales as well. If you would me to email you a list of these properties that are currently available to view and potentially purchase please send me a quick email with your price range and any other requirements. davecutler@gmail.com. I work with a lot of cash buyers and am more than happy to help you out and show you any properties that may be of interest.

Thanks again,

---
David Cutler
http://www.BuyWithDavid.com
(978) 869-8042 direct
(800) 895-1793 fax

Residential|Commercial|Business Opportunities|Investments

"Helping you make your Real Estate dreams a Reality!"