Property Q&A in Columbus>Question Details

Isaac Agbolo…, Home Owner in Columbus, IN

can you provide me more informations on this home. Is it still available?

Asked by Isaac Agbolosoo, Columbus, IN Sun Feb 17, 2013

isaacagbolosoo@gmail.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087166105-Spring-Hill-At-Tip…

Answers

2
yes. does it have a full finished basement. please email me details of this listing: isaacagbolosoo@gmail.conm
Isaac, I see where this home is listed on Trulia but it is not currently showing up in either of the Multiple Listing services. It may be a new build that is currently under construction. I will contact M/I homes first thing tomorrow morning and find out all the details including whether it is on a slab, crawl or basement. Please email me via leigh@burchyett.com so I can send you information. I can not send attachements out of the trulia mail system. FYI, my cell phone is (812)350-3365. Have a good evening and I will be in touch soon.
Leigh
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hi Isaac,
Would you like me to set up a showing for you? You can email me directly via leigh@burchyett.com My partner is Barry, one of us can make arrangements for a showing at whatever time is most convenient for you!