Property Q&A in Reston>Question Details

bob, Home Buyer in Ventnor City, NJ

can you please tell what the condo fee would be on this unit. thank you.

Asked by bob, Ventnor City, NJ Mon Aug 20, 2012

This question is about this property:…

This property is under contract at the present time, but we will be glad to keep you updated and if you would like we can get you information about future history of this property and similar properties. Please visit our website . There you will find other similar listings and our contact information. Thank you.

Azmi Al-kurd

My colleagues below have answered your question. If however, you would like this type of info. delivered in a timely fashion right into your e-mail..please let me know and I can set you up to receive it. RTC (Reston Town Center) is a great place and they are still building!

Anything I can do to make it easy for you just contact me.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate
Hi Bob,

That property is under contract as of Feb. 22nd and is a shortsale which is probably why is hasn't closed yet. With that said, the condo fee is $447 per month. That fee includes Lawn Care front, Lawn Care rear, Lawn Care side, Management, Master Ins Policy, Parking Fee, Pool(s), Rec Faclty, Reserve Funds, Road Maint, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, and Water.

Here are all the condos actively on the market at Reston Town Center. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to view any of the properties...

Click the following URL to see the listings:…

I would also be happy to set you up with an auto-search which will email you properties that match your criteria as soon as they hot the market. Call or email if you'd like me to set that up for you at no obligation.

Looking forward to hearing back...

Meredith Coughlin
Re/Max Gateway
Phn: 703-403-5665
Fax: 703-483-3541
NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
It is $447 per month. BUT it is already under contract.
Hi Bob,

According to the MLS, the condo fee is $447 per month. However, it also indicates there's a contract on this property already. There is a kick out clause so you never know... If you'd like to know more details or if you'd like to know about more properties similar to this one, please give me a call @ 703-862-0024

Don Richards
Weichert, Realtors