Property Q&A in Saratoga>Question Details

uma.sonthalia, Home Buyer in Saratoga, CA

can you please provide high school and middle school information for this area?

Asked by uma.sonthalia, Saratoga, CA Mon May 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081632713-18838-Devon-Ave-Sa…

Answers

5
Hi Uma, additional information about these schools can be found at http://www.greatschools.net I would also like to add that just because a home's listing or the internet states a particular school feed, you should not rely on that alone. Some schools are full and may not be accepting new students. It is best to call the school directly if that is important to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
It is very important that you contact the school district for your children. Different grades may be impacted and changes can occur from year to year.

If you would like to search for a specific school, either via district, API, etc. let me know. I subscribe to a program which can search with greater criteria than what is offered by the MLS.

Have an amazing day!
Dear Uma,

I am very familiar with this neighborhood, i have a client living on Devon Ave. Schools - Here you go:
Marshall Lane Elementary Elem. (K-5) API-953 (95%) Campbell Union 95070
Rolling Hills Middle Middle (5-8) API-909 (90%) Campbell Union 95030
Westmont High High (9-12) API-788 (73%) Campbell Union High 95008

Please do let me know if i can assist you and your family in the purchase of your home. All the best,
Nina Daruwalla
DRE#01712223
Hi Uma -

Thanks for asking about the schools for the home on Devon -- This home falls under a Saratoga Address but with a Campbell Schools -- the school affiliation is as follows:

1) Marshall Lane Elementary -- API score 953
2) Rolling Hills Middle School --API score 909
3) Westmont High School - --API score 788

The low API score for the HS is due to families moving or chooling to send their kids to private schools. The neghborhoods are desireable --

Is there some other way I might be able to assist you? Are you looking for Saratoga Schools only? Let me know waht your home requirements are and what your budget it -- and I would be more than happy to assist you any way I can.

Kim Connor
Intero Real Estate Services
Hi Uma:

Thanks for your post.

What a lovely home! This property, according to its listing, is located in the Campbell School District. the middle school is Rolling Hills and the high school is Westmont. Saratoga's borders will often fall into either the Los Gatos or Campbell School Districts.

For more information, talk with your buyer's agent for assistance. if you don't have an agent and would like more info, please feel free to contact me. Remember, we offer buyer's rebates of up to 1.5% of the sales price to buyers!

Grace Morioka
Area Pro Realty-People's Choice
Tel (408) 426-1616