Property Q&A in Destin>Question Details

Doubre, Home Buyer in Orange Beach, AL

can you give me the condo association fees for this property 480 gulf shores drive 204 destin fla MLS ID 538542?

Asked by Doubre, Orange Beach, AL Fri Mar 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3013658238-480-Gulf-Shore-Dr-204-De… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3013658238-480-Gulf-Shore-Dr-…

Answers

12
Hi Doubre, the association fees for Magnolia House are $2102 quarterly and includes: Accounting, Ground Keeping, Insurance, Management, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash Disposal, TV Cable, Water, Security, Master Association. There is also a $150 new buyer fee.

Hope that helps. For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me at Karen@KarenButler.com
Coldwell Banker United Realtors
Web Reference: http://www.KarenButler.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 23, 2012
Thanks for sharing your answer on Twitter!
Flag Fri Mar 23, 2012
Doubre,

The assessment fees for 480 Gulf Shore Drive #204 in Magnolia House in Destin is $2,102.00 a Quarter. The assessment fees Include: Accounting, Ground Keeping, Insurance, Management, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash Disposal, TV Cable, Water, Security, Master Association
Also, there is a New Buyer Fee of $150. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing this condo.

Feel free to call me with any questions at any time.

Joy Henderson
Coldwell Banker United Destin
Henderson Real Estate Group
Email: Joy@HendersonRealEstateGroup.com
WS: http://www.HendersonRealEstateGroup.com
Hello Doubre,

The association dues come out to be approximately 700/month. Condo fees usually sound really high, but one needs to remember what the fee includes. In this case, the condo fee includes:
Accounting, Ground Keeping, Insurance, Management, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash Disposal, TV Cable, Water, Security, Master Association.

At 700/month this is still high for the area. It is not unusual for condo fees to run 400-500/month and include most of the same amenities listed above. Sometimes the sale price on a condo sounds like a great deal (like this one) until you figure the monthly fees on top of it. And, there is a new buyer fee of $150 as well.

There are some great deals right now in foreclosures that get snatched up very quickly--if you would like me to set you up on an automatic notification so you know immediately when something comes on the market, I can do that with no charge to you. Be the first to know, and you have the best chance at a great deal!

You are doing the right thing by looking closely at the condo fees when choosing a property to purchase. If there is any other information I can offer you, do not hesitate to call on me.

Happy hunting,

Myke Triebold, GRI, LMC, SFR, ABR
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
850-305-6256
This is a beautiful complex, but if you don't mind me asking, are you looking for a home or a rental? Your answer makes all the difference in how we approach analyzing a property. If you like, I can be reached @ 850-642-5151 my cell/text or via email at EagleLiving@gmail.com. I would be happy to discuss your goals and plans and at no cost to you help you determine what your desires for a property are.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Robyn Riddle
Gardner Realty LLC
850-642-5151
EagleLiving@gmail.com
I found several other properties with lower fees closer to the water for less money. If you give me your direct e-mail I will send them on to you, and if you would like to see any of them I'd be happy to help you. Remember, as a buyer, my services are FREE. Either call me at 850-830-5541 or e-mail at pat@soldbypat.net. You can also check out my website at soldbypat.net.

Doubre:

The HOA fees may sound like a lot of money, but when you start adding up the costs of items such as hazard insurance, windstorm, flood, pool, exterior maintenance, roof maintenace, recreational areas, landscaping and maintenance, water/sewer/trash, etc etc you will find that the fees may be quite reasonable!

Ed Smith
RE/MAX Coastal Properties
Destin Florida
smith@realtor.com
The community fees for this property are $2,102 per quarter and include Accounting, Ground Keeping, Insurance, Management, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash Disposal, TV Cable, Water, Security, Master Association. Hope this helps!
I concur with the fees listed below. Have you thought about using almost $700 a month in fees in a different way? I can find you just as nice a property as this one with less fees. I work strictly for buyers as a Buyer's Representative and help buyers with educated decisions when purchasing properties in our area. I can help you save time, money and avoid some costly mistakes as well. Have you consider other areas and other complexes where the fees are less? I can help you with showing you suitable properties that may save you a lot of money.

Kelly Klein - Accredited Buyer's Representative and Certified Residential Property Specialist
Broker Owner of Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
850-420-2480
Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com
Doubre
The dues are listed at $2,102.00 Quarterly on the Magnolia house for a 2 bedroom

Here are the other units for sale in the same complex
http://www.destinto30a.com/search-results/?subdiv%5B%5D=magn…
According to the MLS listing the association fees are $2,102.00 Quarterly that includes: Accounting, Ground Keeping, Insurance, Management, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash Disposal, TV Cable, Water, Security, Master Association.
The association fees for this unit are $2102 a quarter. If you interested in the unit, I can get additional information, and set up a timeto view the property.

Steven Gall
850-218-9009
steven.gall@pelicanproperty.com
Per MLS, the association fees for Magnolia House #204 are $2102.00/quarter. This is inclusive of everything except power, local phone and internet. Magnolia House condos also feature covered parking and a unique entry way to condo that allows for extra storage. The pool directly outside Magnolia House is heated seasonally, and it's just a quick walk to the beach! Please let me know if you have additional questions. Thank you for your interest!