Property Q&A in Ball Ground>Question Details

Tammie, Home Buyer in Ball Ground, GA

can we view this home next week as we are heading out for vacation and can you tell me alittle more?

Asked by Tammie, Ball Ground, GA Tue Apr 7, 2009

home and

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075699244-2580-Reavis-Mounta…

Answers

3
Tammie - many sellers will allow showings to continue during the due diligence period and if the property is perfect for you, a back up offer is an option. Some sales fall through during the due diligence period because of loan challenges, inspection issues, or buyers getting cold feet! So if it looks like a perfect house for you, it might still be worth taking a look!
The property you are inquiring about, Tammie, now shows pending "Contingency - Due Diligence" in FMLS. The due diligence period ends 4/19 and the closing is tentatively set for 6/5. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance. Good Luck!
Tammie - call me and I would be happy to help you with that! 770-851-5595. Thanks!