Property Q&A in Orlando>Question Details

Eleya_arkan, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

can we make an offer now for 2767 parsley dr?

Asked by Eleya_arkan, Orlando, FL Sat Jul 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1047665325-2767-Parsley-Dr-Or…

Answers

5
Hello Eleya,

sorry to hear that there is already an offer on the property of you choice.

If you are NOT a cash buyer, I would recommend, contacting a lender for a pre-approval of a mortgage loan.

Your next step should be, working with a local realtor (buyers agent) who represents you at no cost to you.

There are plenty of other houses on the market and your realtor could provide you with a list of homes based on your wish list.

Please feel free to contact me, if I may be of any service to you.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299244
there is a contract on this home and has been since June 1st
It is a bank owned property and lot can happen to delay a closing. If the buyer is getting a loan then a closing date of June 29th was optermistic. There could also be title issue, HOA issues, local authority issues that have to be taken care of before a closing can take place.

I would be happy to write up a sensible back up offer for you or to find you something similar.
Roll your mouse over my picture and get i touch if you would like more help

bye for now

Alan 407 832 4888
Eleya,

The house is currently active with contract (AWC). A back up offer could be submitted, but the listing shows a closing date of June 29, 2012. That deal either went through or failed. I could get updated information for you. Contact me and we'll take it from there.

René
Z House Realty
rene.andino@gmail.com
Good Morning Eleya_arkan,

Have you been shown the property yet?
If you are available to see it I would recommend that you have your agent show it to you first.
If you don't have an agent you will get alot of us asking for your business!
Have you been pre-approved? If so you will need the letter from the bank/lender to submit with your offer.

If I can be of service let me know....

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
HI Eleya!
Have you personally been shown 2767 Parsley Drive? If not, please send me your best contact info and I will see when it is possible to see the property, prior to your writing an offer on it with a licensed Realtor.
Have you been pre-approved, or is this a cash purchase?
If this is a cash buy, you'll need to make copies of your current relevant financial statements to prove your financial worthiness (that you have the $!). Please, be sure to mark out the account numbers, so they won't be visible.

My direct email is JoAnn@JoAnnKepler.com

Thank you, Eleya!