Property Q&A in Centerport>Question Details

angbou, Home Owner in Centerport, NY

can we make a bid on this property .?

Asked by angbou, Centerport, NY Tue Oct 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3040507841--Adams-St-Cente…

Answers

4
If you are interested in making an offer on this or any other property in Centerport or Huntington, you may contact me directly. As your buyer agent, I can present offers for you on any property, whether they are currently for sale or not. My office is located in close proximity to Washington. I also have a lake front short sale by the harbor. I look forward to answering all the questions you may have.
Frank Marchetta
631.987,0165
fmarchetta@elliman.com
I did research and this property is not listed on the market for sale. Realty trac says on the comment: "Notice of Default. This property has started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default."
If you are interested in any other properties short sale, foreclosure or regular, I will be galad to help you..
Jane Zilpelwar
jzilpelwar@yahoo.com
Many times the information you find over the Internet can be inaccurate. If you need assistance on current short sale and foreclosure properties, feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to compile a list of properties for you based on your wants and needs.
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--or some other fees, some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information...