Property Q&A in Fairhope>Question Details

Kari, Home Buyer in Orange Beach, AL

can we get the agent name or number for this house?

Asked by Kari, Orange Beach, AL Wed Aug 18, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3002885894-14351-State-Highwa…

Answers

5
Hi Kari, I am the listing agent for the beautiful horse farm you requested information on in Fairhope. This property has a 3,989 sq ft. main house and also a 30' x 24' pool house. The main house is loaded with charm and character and the big old front porch is just a wonderful place to view the vistas. If you have horses, you will love the state of the art barn with hot/cold taps and a separate working office. Feel free to call or email me for further intormation and to set up a time to meet at the property to view it. Jeanne C. Nemeth, Coldwell Banker United Realtors. 251-753-8322 jeanne.nemeth@cbunited.com * This properrty has recently been reduced!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 19, 2010
Jeanne C Nemeth 251 626 7170
Hi, if you need a buyer agent, call HARPER Realty in downtown Fairhope. 251.928.1060 for Sandra Harper.
I received a message that you are interested in this property in Fairhope. I am a Realtor with Cortright & Co. in Fairhope and would be happy to help you see the property and to be your buyers agent.

I can also show you other properties listed with Realtors and can help you locate other options that might be suited to you but not yet listed.

I want to invite you to visit my personal at http://fairhope-daphne-real-estate.intuitwebsites.com/ to learn more about me, listings with Cortright and Co., and for a link that will allow you to search all properties listed with the Baldwin County Association of Realtors.

I would be honored if you would call me so we can discuss what it is about this property that interests you so that I can search listings for other options, too. I can even set you up to receive automatic notifications about new listings, listings with price changes, and listings back on the market because of a deal falling through. This is a great way to be among the first to know, especially if you are ready to buy and know what you want.

You can reach me and/or leave me a message any time on my cell phone at 251-295-5267 or you can e-mail me at gandmmcnair@earthlink.net for assistance.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mary McNair
Cortright & Co.
106 Fairhope Ave.
Fairhope, AL 36532
cell 251-295-5267
home 251-625-4868
office 251-928-5141
Hi Kari. That home is listed by two agents in my office, Jeanne Nemeth and Eva Kleman. Call 626-7170 and you can reach them there. Good luck.