Property Q&A in Hollywood>Question Details

Nesha Kelly…, Home Buyer in Grand Beach, MI

can u plzz save this for me and my friend we gane pay it peace peace ok?

Asked by Nesha Kelly Sarah, Grand Beach, MI Wed Sep 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1085091296-11212-Roundelay-Rd…

Answers

1
Hi. I'm a realtor and mortgage broker. It sounds to me like you want to live there, and pay in installments...is this correct? How much initial down payment? In order to do this, we have to negotiate w an owner, how is not trying to cash out and is willing to owner-finance. I can set up a customized search for you for this field, so you don't waste a lot of time researching for properties, whose owner is not willing to do so...

Let me know if I can help. Cooper City is a great town fr kids because of its A-rated schools. Hollywood is a great mixture of diversity/culture/beach & broadwalk/nightlife. I am on several education commissions and know the city commissioners in both Hollywood & Hallandale, which also has an a-rated elementary school w lower taxes than Hollywood.

Catherine Kim Owens PA
954-536-0648
cjkowens@aol.com