kd8r2006, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

can this unit be seen?

Asked by kd8r2006, Chicago, IL Sat Dec 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099864650--N-Dearborn-Pkw…

Answers

5
This property is not available for sale. If you are interested in purchasing a condo, contact me.

Ivan Sagel'
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
send me an email at jmichaels@remax.net and I can set that up for you
You ask a lot of questions about properties, and you see why this is taking your time and not really helping. Stop searching on your own, connect with an experienced Chicago Realtor who will
send you listings via e-mail for you to review, and then make the appointments and accompany you
on each showing, and a Buyers Agent will do so much more for you...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Nope, because this one is a fake listing.
This is not a real listing. It is just a notice of default. Eventually it will hit the market, but could take a few months. Try realtor.com or have an agent set up a search based on your criteria. Many sites do not have 'real time' data.