Property Q&A in Fort Myers>Question Details

Gabrielle, Other/Just Looking in Fort Myers, FL

can this house be a rent to own because id be just the person to give it a LOT of tlc this would be my first home also thank you?

Asked by Gabrielle, Fort Myers, FL Tue Nov 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075725566-14013-Caribbean-Bl…

Answers

2
Please feel free to give me a call, I have investors that may be interested in buying you the home of your choice and renting it back to you with an option to purchase. I can be reached at 239-898-4813.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Scott
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 29, 2009
Gabrielle, This is a "short sale" and no short sale can ever be a "rent-to-own" because the bank (lender) is in the process of foreclosing and it's somewhat like a race to see if the lender can get an offer from a buyer that is high enough that the lender would come out with about the same amount of money as they would get if they completed the foreclosure procedure and then sold it on the open market to the public as a foreclosure.
Unfortunately, to be realistic, there probably will never be a short sale that you'll be able to rent-to-own and also, there probably will never be an actual foreclosure (bank-owned) that you'll be able to buy because homes in this price range are usually bought with cash. In the unlikely situation that someone borrowed enough money to buy a foreclosure, it would have to be a special type of government-program loan and I don't know anything about those. There must be an agent that specializes in these types loans, but I don't know any. I'd google government home loans or things along that line to see if you could find something.