Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

jackie, Home Owner in 19146

can i transfer a deed in someone's name for a short period of time?

Asked by jackie, 19146 Thu Nov 21, 2013

Answers

2
The only thing is how much are you willing to spend in fees, and are you sure the person wi9ll transfer it back to you and pay the fees a second time oh by the way any thing that Christine said below if the other person has will then have to be paid off for it to be returned to you and there is the cost of title insurance if you have a need please call me at 267-934-1971 This is what I do help real people with real problems that involve real estate work them out

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700X49 cell 267-934-1971
philcunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Hi!

The short answer is, yes. However; liens against a property are consider when ownership of the property is transferred. A lien would be a mortgage; construction / mechanic lien; judgment for alimony; judgments for child support; municipal taxes; judgments for utilities etc. There may also be a transfer tax and an inheritance tax required to be paid. There certainly are things to consider, simply than taking the property out of one's name for a short period of time.