Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

paulettebent…, Home Owner in Rochester, NY

can i see and how soon?

Asked by paulettebenton, Rochester, NY Fri Mar 30, 2012

>we have a house want to leave area, but want to stay close to downtown and want scenic area

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076765107-515-South-Ave-Roch…

Answers

6
Paulette, My assistant will be in contact with you later today. We have a 10am appointment and when she gets home will contact you.
If you do not hear from her please feel free to contact me at 585-303-7536.
Luke Cino
Call me.....585 233 2033. I'll make arrangements after our conversation.
I'm a Realtor who actually lives in the city!
Hi Paulette,

I would be happy to help you. First things first....
Have you gotten pre-qualified for a mortgage yet or have you spoken to a mortgage lender? The first step in looking to buy property or a new home would be to know what your interest rate and closing costs would be and most importantly, how much house you can buy.

Secondly.... What days and times are you available to view the property and what are your time restrictions and how soon would you like to close? I can get you in ASAP, but we need to know these things first so we can proceed.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I would love to help.

You can reach me at 585-354-3481
Serge J. Vindigni
Associate Broker
Nothnagle Realtors
Hi Paulette,

Please feel free to contact me regarding 515 South Avenue or other possible homes for you. My direct office number is 585-339-3958. If I am not in, please leave a message which will page me and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks and best regards, Keith
If you are not working with an agent, please call me asap and I'll make it happen: 585-414-0855 http://www.MyRochesterAgent.com Tod Myers, HUNT/ERA
Paulette, please call me directly to discuss details and schedule a showing. I look forward to hearing from you.

Phil Kovach
Remax Custom
746-3692