Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

Fml_1096, Renter in Houston, TX

can i rent this house ?

Asked by Fml_1096, Houston, TX Thu Sep 8, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016656323-246-Hollyvale-Dr-H…

Answers

4
This home has never been offered for lease, but if you are looking for a rental with a huge yard like this one, you may find yourself paying a higher rent if it is in unrestricted neighborhood that can be used for business. Feel free to use my website to search rentals, or send me a messege with your price range and specifics of what you need the property for,and I can send you a search.
This house is under contract for purchase. However, If you need assistance finding something else in the area, please feel free to contact me at: 832-434-7368. I would be glad to help.

Yhank you
Keith
Hi there,

Unfortunately this house is now option pending. It was for sale only and was not available to rent.
This house appears to be under contract for purchase. If you need assistance finding something in the area, please feel free to contact me at 713-962-7898.

Kevin Vader
Daniel Barrera and Associates