Property Q&A in Hampton>Question Details

Ace, Home Buyer in

can i have the following info neighborhood: noise, facilities, age group-taxes - rental market-closing costs?

Asked by Ace, Fri Jan 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071372316-46-Parkway-Dr-Hamp…

Answers

3
You can reach me directly at

lorijeltema@cox.net
yes, i'd like to have more info (rental market report/analysis). is there an email address i can reach you at?
Thanks again!
Ace
Ace, this home is in Selden Village. It's near King Street and Mercury Blvd. I'd be happy to run a rental market analysis for you and get a good faith estimate on closing costs from a local lender. Your costs are going to differ depending on the type of financing and other matters. Are you asking if it is in a noise zone and in an age restricted neighborhood? There are no facilities such as club house and pool. There has been some remodeling inside and it does have new windows. Dues are around $40 a month include trash and ground maintenance. If you would like more info, feel free to phone me at 757-719-3986