Brenda, Other/Just Looking in Ventura County, CA

can i get a list of condos that give owner-investor ratios?

Asked by Brenda, Ventura County, CA Sun Jun 10, 2012

is there a list out there of condos with the owner occupancy -renter ratios%
in ventura county

Answers

2
Hi Brenda,

I don't know of a list that will tell you exact owner/renter ratios. Like Mr. Shapiro stated, a good local lender will be able to assist as well as a good Realtor who works with investors. He/she may have knowledge of the ratios for financing purposes. I've found calling the management directly for the information has been the best way to find out. Regarding FHA approval for HOAs, some complexes have expired due to time and not because of the ratio issue. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need phone numbers to any of the management companies.

Chris Chin
(805) 258-2870
chrischin@cobaltrg.com
A local lender would have access to this information, or we can reasearch it for you through our title company data-base. This website shows which properties are approved for FHA loans, which have guidelines based on owner-occupancy rates: https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm We work with investors seeking to build their long-term investment portfolios.