Haider545, Home Seller in Plymouth County, MA

can I with draw a sale agreement?

Asked by Haider545, Plymouth County, MA Fri May 29, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


The answer is yes you can. But your next question should be...ist that a good idea? Purchase and Sale Agreements are legal documents...trying to save a buck could end up costing you. Good advise is to consult an attorney.

Good Luck

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 29, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer