kd8r2006, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

can I use this unit as a psychotherapy office?? What are the assessment fees and taxes? are ther other costs to purchasing this unit? Thx

Asked by kd8r2006, Chicago, IL Sat Dec 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3092895940--N-Lake-Shore-D…

Answers

6
Many condo boards do not allow commercial uses. Chicago does have several buildings that are zoned live/work that I am very familiar with. If you would like to pursue this, feel free to contact me.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will get you all the details on that property
there are lots of uses for this office well accept for a zoo but everything else is possible..I will have to check with the magician who runs that village
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
You need a good agent. Read some bios here and interview a few.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
I will not repeat my earlier answer, if you are looking for property foreclosure or not, with specific
needs in particular, you will need the guidance and advice of an experienced area Realtor and I gladly
forward some recommendations to you...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Also appears to be a fake listing.

When you see real listings, you can just ask the agent, or have your buyers agent figure it out for you.