Property Q&A in Bakersfield>Question Details

Linda, Home Buyer in Winnemucca, NV

can I see more photos , im in the state of Missouri, will be comming there in two weeks to look @ homes Would like to see if I want to add this Home?

Asked by Linda, Winnemucca, NV Thu Apr 7, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3047856827-7612-Indian-Gulch-…

Answers

5
Hi Linda, My name is Shelia Henderson and I am a relocation specialist in Bakersfield. I would be curious to know where you picked up this listing. It is not currently in our MLS; however it is a bank owned property that was acquired in February. Since it is not yet listed I can not get you interior shots of the home at this time but as soon as it is listed I can. Please let me know i there is anything else I can do to help. Shelia
Linda, this home is an auction property and there are no other photos available. I would love to help you and provide you with information that would help you make the best decision for yourself. Please call me at 661-203-9628 or send me an email with your contact information to nadinesellsrealestate@yahoo.com.
I could not find the listing, it may be an auciton property at that price? If so thats an advertise starting bid. That home will go for more like $120K.

REO RON
Real Estate Profesionals of Bakersfield
661-241-6652
The property you requested information on is an auction property. Are you familiar with how those work?
Give me a call I am here for your personal Real Estate Resource.
Christopher Mushrush Realtor DRE lic #01310994
661.270.MUSH (6874) 661.979.2847 cell