Property Q&A in Olathe>Question Details

ksksks_85, Home Buyer in Olathe, KS

can I get more information about this house?

Asked by ksksks_85, Olathe, KS Tue Dec 25, 2012

South Widmer Street, Olathe KS 66062

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3021738639--S-Widmer-St-Ol…

Answers

2
There is only (1) active listing on Widmer in Olathe. It is currently listed at $190,000 and has been on for 94 days. It sold in 7/07 for $257,500. It first went on 9/12 for $200,000. Obviously from the remarks, it is a short sale, which means the bank is willing to take less than what is owed! Unfortunately, there are no pictures on the MLS. This is the copy from the MLS:

"Lots of room in this 2 story home. Open great room, breakfast room and kitchen w/lots of windows. Screened porch off kitchen and home is in a very tranquil setting. Enjoy the KOI pond and waterfall. Backs up to greenspace and very private. New A/C, valuted ceilings, finished basement with radon system. Master w/sitting room. This is a short sale!"

I would more than happy to show it to you. Just call and we can schedule a time.

Shelly Christ

Better Homes and Garden
Kansas City Homes
Send me your email address at homesbybrandy@gmail.com I will send over all the info I have on it.

Brandy Smith
Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc
913-620-1325
Homesbybrandy@gmail.com