Property Q&A in Chatham>Question Details

Bmoran82, Other/Just Looking in

are you able to rebuild on this land or would it be extension-only? is it still availble?

Asked by Bmoran82, Mon Aug 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3046666081-130-Meyersville-Rd…

Answers

2
Hi. It is currently withdrawn from the market. You could only add 700 square feet on to the existing home. Being that this property adjoins the Great Swamp Wildlife Refuge, you will be extremely limited in what you can do with the property. Feel free to contact me directly for more information.

-Katrina Vitale
katrinav@kw.com
973-886-6589
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 13, 2012
Greetings,
The lot is beautiful on this listing. I have shown the home and walked the property. There is information available on this lot in regards to additons that you may review if you have continued interest. And, there is more new construction being developed on this road as well.

I am an expert in the Chatham market and it would be my pleasure to assist you on this property, or any other.

Debbie Woerner/Coldwell Banker-Chatham
Ranked #1 Realtor in 2011/Chatham Office
Debbie.Woerner@cbmoves.com
973-495-2864