Property Q&A in Chatsworth>Question Details

Gary & Erika…, Home Owner in Chatsworth, CA

are u asking a 100,000 for this home? this is a starter home, and seems to be overpriced.

Asked by Gary & Erika Vess, Chatsworth, CA Tue Nov 9, 2010

this home needs updating and alot of repairs. my husband and i would be interested and would buy at a reasonable price. $60,000 would be more reasonable with the cost of repairs needed for this home. will buy today for $60,000.

This question is about this property:…

Hi, Thank you for the inquiry. This home is no longer on the market. It may have been over priced, but I will be glad to help you find another one. If you will send me your needs in a home and what price range you want to be in I will dilligently search for just the right home for you. You can reach me at 706-260-0344 or
Hi Gary and Erika,
I'm not sure this property is still for sale. It may be listed by owner but it is not in the 2 major listing services for Georgia nor the HUD homes directory. I would be happy to conduct a home search for you if you will send me your criteria - price range, area, etc. A survey of properties in the area and visits to those that meet your criteria are the first step in a successful home buying experience. Once you've seen what's out there, you can make and offer and negotiate pricing with the owner. Good luck with your home search!

Nancy Huffman
Solid Source Realty GA LLC
770-475-1130 x8345