Property Q&A in El Reno>Question Details

Al Moscoso, Home Buyer in 96784

are there property management people available for this type of property to find renters and collect rent etc.? Is this property in flood plain?

Asked by Al Moscoso, 96784 Fri Nov 20, 2009

I live in Hawaii and looking for a possible move off island in a few years (retirement.)

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



This home sold and closed in April of 2009, according to the supplied MLS number. There are other opportunities for investment property in the metro Oklahoma City area! You may search the active MLS for free, through our website below, or our team can establish a personalized search that notifies you as changes occur. Again, you may contact us via our website below. There are no obligations to search the MLS or to obtain free listings via our personalized notifications. I have clients who have been looking for two or more years, so there is no pressure!

Flood plain status is best obtained through FEMA's web site, or through a particular city's web site. Most of them (cities) have their most recent - 2008 - flood plain maps uploaded for reference. These are usually found through a city's "storm water" and/or "street maintenance" links. However, sometimes you have to dig deep to find them! If you will be financing, a Lender will do the flood-status check for you as a lending requirement, (usually a $20 or less fee).

Best of Luck!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 20, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer