Property Q&A in Boca Raton>Question Details

giftsbaskets…, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL

are there pet restictions? what is the association fee monthly?

Asked by giftsbasketsetc, Boca Raton, FL Sun Dec 25, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043599856-11141-Highland-Cir…

Answers

6
There are no pet restrictions in Boca Woods Country Club in Boca Raton, and the HOA fees at $768 per quarter, are very reasonable.

As you look for homes in Boca Raton, you will see that homes with this kind of elegance, but at these very low prices, are all found in Boca Raton country club communities. That is because they all have equity fees and membership fees that make living in this Boca Raton community prohibitive for anyone who is not a dedicated golfer. Expect to pay about $15-18000 per year to keep up your golf club membership in Boca Woods County Club.

However, if you are looking for a country club lifestyle in Boca Raton, then Boca Woods is an excellent choice based on those same criteria of low home prices and relatively low equity and membership fees.

If you are interested in golf and country clubs in Boca Raton, you might also want to look into Stonebridge, which is also on State Road 7 in Boca Raton just a bit north of Boca Woods.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Web Reference: http://www.JablonTeam.com
Hi Giftsbaskets. There are no pet restrictions. The HOA is $768/qtr. This is a country club community that offers a pool, golf course, tennis, clubhouse, lobby, exercise room, sidewalks, manager on site and a putt green. It's located near lots of shopping, restaurants, Florida's Turnpike, 15 minutes from the beach, 10 minutes from the Town Center Mall. It's a beautiful, upscale community that is perfectly maintained. Also, one of the things I find appealing about Boca Woods, is that it's not a "cookie cutter" neighborhood.

Please let me know if I can be of further help to you.

Best wishes,
Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.BuySellBoca.com
Gift Baskets,

The property you are inquiring about is located at 11141 Highland Circle in the Boca Woods County Club. The good news is there are no pet restrictions at the home in question but there are numerous fees you should be aware of. While the association fees for the home are very reasonable at $768 per quarter there are mandatory membership requirements in this equity club. An equity bond that is fully refundable is $30,000 and a non refundable $20,000 initiation fee more that doubles what you can buy the home for.

Boca Woods is a very nice facility and they just totally remodeled their dining and lounges a couple years back. Two championship 18 hole golf courses are the main course but also 8 Har-Tru tennis court and a world class fitness center are on site. The club dues run an additional $1,000 per month so while it is a fantastic lifestyle it is not inexpensive.

You can certainly pick up some amazing deals in the community and with the equity bond being refundable it is a great option for those seeking a private club at a great price. If you would like to tour the club and its facilities please let me know and I would be honored to show you around.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi gift baskets,
This is one of the lowest priced homes and they go into the 300'ssituation at this country club community so it is a teaser seeing this property and not knowing of the membership equity and the dues. But if you prefer the CC atmosphere with golf and tennis than its great to enjoy that lifestyle. I live and work in Boca so if you contact me and tell me what your needs and price are I will send you a list of the perfect homes for you.
Best Regards
Russ Greenberg, Realtor
Flahomemover@aol.com
There are no pet restrictions.
HOA is $768 per quarter.
Your real issue is that there is mandatory membership to the country club.
You will have to shell out $30,000 plus $20,000 initiation, plus $11,000 dues.
If you are a golfer, that is great.
If not, then keep driving.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 25, 2011
Hi- there are no pet retrictions on this property, but you are probably not aware that this is a Country Club Community- Boca Woods. That is why you need a good realtor such as myself to help you. In order to purchase here, golf membership is mandatory. There is a $30,000 purchase of club equity required plus a $20,000 initiation fee. Then, ANNUAL dues are $12,000. If toy are still interested, please contact me. You will not find a home such as this at this price point without country club fees. If I can help you find what you are lookig form please call me at 561-350-0440. I look forward to hearing from you!
Karen Jacob
Prudential Florida Realty
561-350-0440
Write to: Karenflrealtor@aol.com