Property Q&A in Bennett>Question Details

Gloria Walte…, Other/Just Looking in Jackson, MS

are there more photos available?

Asked by Gloria Walters, Jackson, MS Wed May 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3046882650-5642-Bishops-Blvd-…

Answers

2
Hello Gloria, I would be happy to send you a link where you can view additional photos of this property. If you'd like to send me your e-mail address I can get it to you right away. -JamieRSwenson@ParkCompany.com 701.799.1779
Hi Gloria ... Unfortunately, new construction does not often have a lot of online photos. While it certainly depends on the agent listing the property, this home was only recently finished as we just completed the Spring Parade of Homes -- and this one was on the parade. If you want to see more of this home, I'd be happy to go there, in person, and take more photos. Please call me directly and we can discuss what your needs are, first. I look forward to hearing from you! Kipp Harris -- 701-866-2262