Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

John Keller, Home Buyer in Zionsville, IN

are there any open houses planned for this location?

Asked by John Keller, Zionsville, IN Fri Apr 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083591105-5804-Lawton-Loop-W…

Answers

7
Hi, John. Are you familiar with the area that this home is in? These are great homes that were originally built on what was once Fort Benjamin Harrison and were occupied by officers and their families until Fort Harrison was closed as a military training facility. This is a wonderful area.

I see you have had many responses already, but I would be happy to show you this home at any time. I actually grew up in this area and am very familiary with it.

If you should have any other questions or should need assistance further, please let me know.

Julie A. Barnett
Broker Associate/REALTOR
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
jbarnett@prudentialindiana.com
(317) 847-0055 (cell)
Download my free mobile app: Text HL6 to 87778
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
Thanks, Julie. Do you happen to know if these homes are on the historic register or any type of preservationist listing?
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013
John,

Even though there are no open houses scheduled this is a very likely possibility in the future. If you download my free app it will keep you posted on area open houses. Let me know if you are interested. The link is listed below. Feel free to call for any other real estate need.

http://app.callcarpenter.com/kordgolliher

Kord Golliher
Carpenter Realtors
317-430-7885
No open house is scheduled, John. A friend of mine lives in one
of these homes. I've seen a lot of them. Let me show you this home.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Marita Topmiller
Assoc Broker
317.513.4652
Hi John,

I don't see an open house scheduled. I can provide you with a private showing if you like.

Thanks!
Tiff Atkinson
317-612-4546
John -
While there are no open houses currently scheduled on this property, I would be happy to show it to you at your convenience. Please let me know if/when you would like to see it or if I can provide you any further information on the property. I can be reached at 317-420-5558 or ktomyn@c21scheetz.com. Thank you.
Not that I can tell but if you would like to see it, give me a call and I will arrange for you to see it

Claire-Anne Aikman SRES
Carpenter Realtors
317.345.6640
It doesn't appear there is one scheduled for this Sunday. We usually schedule them the beginning of the week they are held. I could personally schedule a showing for you at a time that is convenient and meet you there. Call/text me at 317-721-2274, or email soldbyavery@ gmail com to set it up.
Web Reference: http://www.soldbyavery.com