Property Q&A in Charleston>Question Details

Donald Ford, Home Owner in Travelers Rest, SC

are there any monthly maintnance fees? and are there granite or quartz countertops and hardwood flooring ?

Asked by Donald Ford, Travelers Rest, SC Wed Feb 1, 2012

just wondering if the living area has hardwood flooring?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3056627678-7959-Ruskin-Rd-Q2-…

Answers

4

the monthly fee listed on the MLS for this property is $146. There is another bank owned property like this one listed for $77,900. on Park Gate it is similar to this one. Same square footage and I believe it is the same floor plan. You can always make an lower offer and the bank just may except it.

If I can help you please email me at: mmartin@carolinaone.com or call me at 843-830-4977.

Millie
This property is a short sale and went contingent on 10/25, meaning a contract was ratified. This doesn't mean that the bank may not look at back up offers! It's been contingent for quite some time, which isn't uncommon for short sales. It does have a monthly regime fee of $146 per month. The listing does not state what the countertops are nor does it state anything about the type of flooring. If you're still interested, please contact me, I'd be happy to look into contacting the listing agent about showing for a potential back up offer.

Jen Pfeffer
Carolina One Real Estate
(843) 367-3309 Cell
jpfeffer@carolinaone.com
Hi

There is a contract pending on that house at the moment. If you would like to see similar houses, I can help you find one that you like. Call or email me at your convenience.

Debbie Knowles
843-609-8998
debbieknowles@kw.com
Currently this property is listed as Active/Contingent for 3rd party reasons and it is a short sale. Meaning that it seems that someone has put an offer on the home and that the lender has either accepted or is considering the offer. The floors in this house are listed as carpet/vinyl. There is no mention of what the counter tops are made of in the listing on MLS.

If you would like to know more about the house or would like me to do a more in depth search of houses that meet your criteria on the MLS. . . I can be reached at rlewandowski@carolinaone.com or http://www.facebook.com/robertsellscharleston.com. Good day and good luck!