Property Q&A in Oceanside>Question Details

Louis, Other/Just Looking in Fall River Mills, CA

are pets allowed?

Asked by Louis, Fall River Mills, CA Sat Nov 13, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Yes Louis, this complex does accept pets. They also have a dog run, pool and boat slips available. There are several complexes in Oceanside that are pet friendly. Each has various amenities, parking and types of ownership. You have to decide what your preferences are. Are you interested in a Condo, Home Owners Association or a Co-Op? Do you want Pools, Tennis Courts, Gym, Club House, Boating or a Gated Community? There are many variables. If you would like more information please do not hesitate to call or email anytime. You can also visit my website. Thank you, I hope I was helpful.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 14, 2010
Yes Louis, This Co-Op does accept pets. It's a great complex because it allows certain construction also to be done which sometimes is unusal to happen. To find Co-Ops that accept pets is also sometimes difficult. There is another Co-Op in Oceanside that also accepts pets if thats the town you are interested in. The other one has 24 hr. security, 3 Pools, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Gym, Party Room, And Dog Run. The 1 Bedrooms are starting in the Mis 2's. Any questions feel free to contact me at any time.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 13, 2010
Yes, pets are allowed in this complex, however according to MLS this particular unit closed on 9/27/2010--for additional information you can also check
Yes, pets are allowed and they have a dog run area. The Ocean Harbor Club Cooperative located at 4 Rose Street, Oceanside has several units For Sale. Are you interested in making an appointment to see them? I would be most interested in representing you in your home search. Kevin PS I live in a Cooperative and about 20-25% of my sales are in Co-ops & Condos.