Property Q&A in Naples>Question Details

Phyllis, Home Buyer in Chelsea, MA

are dogs welcome at 1105 reserve court #108 NAPLES FL 34105?

Asked by Phyllis, Chelsea, MA Thu Jul 1, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1078427251-1105-Reserve-Ct-10…

Answers

4
JEANNINE

AGENT DAWN OLITSKY HAS SOLD SEVERAL UNITS THERE
AND HAS 4 DOGS HERSELF
DAVE@DAVEHUFFTEAM.COM
Hi Phyllis
The condo association for the Reserve indicates that pets are welcome "subject to approval" and "with limits".
Restrictions with regards to dogs could be number of animals, size (usually weight) and breed.
As previously mentioned by my colleagues, this is something your real estate agent will assist you with.
I am sure that you are aware the fee (commission) for the services of your real estate agent is paid by the seller?
Using one of "us" will usually ensure a hassle-free, well-negotiated home buying experience. Just talk to a couple of agents first and chose one that you are comfortable with.
With regard to 1105 Reserve Ct #108, this unit was listed by my company, Prudential Florida Realty and closed(sold) on 3/12/2010.
Currently, there are 2 units for sale - 17 under contract - 24 sales this year to date. This community is "hot"!
I hope I have answered your question?

Jeannine de Alwis, GRI
SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource certified
Prudential Florida Realty
Naples, FL

Cell: 239 298 6034
Email: alwis@comcast.net
I would suggest you consult with the agent you are using as they can find out by reviewing the condo information from the management company. Good luck. Chris
Web Reference: http://www.spinarealty.com
Phyllis I attempted to find the rules and regulations through the county but they are not posted. There are several listings in the community now and all say pets are allowed "with approval" or "limits'. One of the listings actually states that the owner occupies the property and there is a pet on the premises.
Lynn