Jennifer Mun…, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

are dogs allowed?

Asked by Jennifer Mundy, Huntington Beach, CA Mon Mar 28, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3046832146-418-Elmira-Ave-Hunti…

Answers

2
Hi Jennifer, I looked up an old lease listing on this property when the owner prefered no pets. But at the moment he doesn't say that so I would submit information on your baby and see what the owner says. Give him as much information as possible about your baby showing it is trained, not viscous and very loveable. Honesty is the best policy. If this doesn't work, contact either myself or any other good Realtor. We would be happy to give you a few other homes in the area that are currently available. And that would accept your baby. Good luck. Liz
Hi, Jennifer

That home is being leased privately by the owner, or property manager. The ad you see shows that they do allow dogs and cats "conditionally". This means that they want to review specifics about the animal - type, weight, etc. You can contact him directly about your pet. Good luck and if I can help you with anything else, just let me know.

Cyndi